Google Analytics Course – Queenstown 28th September 2017
This course is a while ago.
Our latest course is on 2nd July 2020 – see more about our latest Google Analytics Training in Queenstown, NZ
Come along to this in depth Google Analytics ‘Bring Your Own Device’ workshop.
Learn stuff in the morning, start to implement it in the afternoon.
Venue : Millbrook Resort, Waterfall Cottage
Time : 9am – 4pm (approx – plenty time for Q&A)
Included : Light refreshments and light lunch pack
Investment : $695 + GST
Limited Spaces – Book Today to Secure Your Space
Implement things during the day and walk away with my Google Analytics cheat sheets!
Discover How To :
- Improve your online presence using Analytics
- Improve areas of your website that aren’t performing so well
- Understand if your data is lying to you!
(**very important** – most tourism analytics setups are broken)
- Track online metrics that matter online
- Implement goal and event tracking on your website
- Avoid common analytics pitfalls when building your website (especially with 3rd party booking engines!)
- Structure your site for Analytics success
- Implement Google Analytics well following best practices
- Regain control of your Analytics account (if your agency set it up incorrectly)
- Clean up your Analytics data
- Avoid cross domain (cross website) issues
- Set up Google Search Console to discover more data
And walk away with my cheat sheets which will save you hours!
This is a very practical course with loads of examples of best practice, and commonly seen practices to avoid. No high level useless info, no early morning travel to Auckland, easy parking, and plenty time for Q&As.
If You Want To Become An Analytics Power User – This Is For You
This is for you if you are a member of a marketing team, a business owner, or even an accountant who is trying to justify marketing spend!
You will walk away armed with my own personal Google Analytics cheat sheet.
There are limited spaces due to the wonderful venue this course will be held in.
Escape the office for a day, and have a full day focusing on learning the art of Google Analytics.
Book now below.
Stop wasting your time trying to read blogs, second guessing what you think you should do, and trying to work out how to implement things…
….learn from :
- A certified Google Analytics individual
- A Google Partner
- Someone who has implemented dozens of Google Analytics setups,
- Somone who has fixed numerous tracking issues
- …and provided insights to many businesses.
After I set up Google Analytics for businesses, I often hear words like :
“Wow, we’ve never had data like this before”.
Come along and start your path to Google Analytics success.
Note : If you are a business you may be eligible for a capability voucher towards up to 50% of this course. Please speak to your local Chamber of Commerce for more information as you need to meet eligibility criteria and approval. Subsidised tickets are not eligible for early bird pricing. See Regional Business Partners for more information.
Contact darren at fullychargedmedia.com to book.