Advanced Facebook Marketing and Advertising Course
Advanced Facebook Marketing Course
If you’re thinking demographics, Facebook is the most targeted advertising platform around today, and there’s one thing that’s consistent :
To get the most out of Facebook it’s a lot more than just posting. Everyone who posts nowadays seems to be a 'social media marketer', but this course is the one to differentiate yourself from the others.
Although targeted demographics are great, you’re interrupting people on social media, as opposed to people telling you what they’re looking for on search engines, so you have to get the messaging right.
When you combine Facebook’s different ad options, remarketing and sales funnels you have a very powerful advertising platform. From promoting events through to gathering email addresses through Lead Ads, it’s an evolving platform.
This course will help you get much more out of your Facebook marketing whether you are a digital marketer, or just using Facebook to post at the moment and want to get more mileage out of your time. It will cover how to run Facebook competitions the right way, get more data from your customers for future marketing, and track conversions.
After this course you’ll realise why Facebook is about much more than just likes!
Bring Your Facebook Marketing To The Next Level
Go Beyond Likes :
A Few Questions For You :
- Do you know what value you are getting from each online marketing channel?
- Do you know if it’s worth renewing the paid advertising (banners, listings etc) on third party websites?
- Are you spending a lot of time on social media, but unsure what returns you are getting from it?
- Do you understand how to improve the clickthrough rate from your organic search results?
- Do you know how many phone calls and enquiries you are getting from your website, and where those visitors are coming from?
- Are you confident your Google Analytics is set up so it’s not giving you misleading information?
- Do you have an online booking engine or widget, and has it been implemented correctly by your website developer so it’s not breaking your data?
- Can you confidently use your Google Analytics to justify your marketing spend?
- Do you actually own your Google Analytics data? (or has your agency set it up incorrectly?)
- Do you know which questions to ask of your booking engine to ensure they can provide the right marketing data for you?
If you answered no, or are unsure of any of the above then this course is for you!
What’s covered in this course?
- Start Thinking About Facebook Marketing, Not Just Posting
- Stepping Beyond The Standard Facebook Ad Editor (Power Editor and why you should be using it)
- How To Track Your Social Media ROI & Conversions
- Facebook Remarketing Using The Facebook Pixel
- Advanced Targeting Using Existing Data
(Unlock the power of existing customers and website visitors)
- Facebook Competitions And Data Capture Using 3rd Party Tools
Why pick this course over others?
Many Facebook courses look good on the surface, but just cover the basics. How to post, how to setup the basics...but you're wanting more than that.
This course covers far more.
This course is based on leading edge examples and will grow your Facebook marketing dramatically.
- Get up to speed with the latest techniques and Facebook features.
- Understand the Facebook Pixel
- Understand the different types of Facebook campaigns.
We increased room bookings by 100 in a month
"Within 6 weeks of taking one of Darren's online courses we increased room bookings by 100 in a month" and my staff noticed the increase in phone calls for reservations. I refuse to let the online travel agents take advantage of us, and this course fast tracked my education by at least 6 months, maybe more. The course "really identified with a time strapped owner operator" and was "extremely helpful and not overwhelming".
I live and breath analytics and digital marketing. I love data driven marketing and have seen the benefits of getting the right setup to ensure your marketing success.
I’m a certified individual in Google Analytics as well as a badged Google Partner and have run many training courses in this area both in person and online.
How to Take this Course?
This course is not available on demand online yet. Please get in touch to arrange a session for your or your group, or see about customised one on training where we can have a look at your individual circumstances to get personalised one on one help.
If you are based in New Zealand you may be eligible for the NZTE Regional Business Partners capability scheme as Fully Charged Media are a a registered service provider. Please speak to your local Chamber of Commerce for more information.
Want to do this one-one-one?
Contact me to arrange a one on one online course delivered live via screenshare today.